Trained in early childhood development and with over 20 years experience, our director, “Miss Janet” Parady emphasizes “Sharing is Caring”. Our name
“Little Eagles” embodies the understanding that before an eagle can soar he must be nurtured.
We Offer the Following:
The purpose of Little Eagles is to provide a warm, safe and developmentally appropriate Christian environment which enables children to:
· Learn about themselves and their world.
· Learn communication and social skills
· Learn the importance of balanced nutrition and physical fitness.
· Develop good character as they grow in self-confidence and self-discipline.
· Certified in Early Childhood Education
· Dedicated, warm and caring staff.
· Certified in CPR and First Aid.
· Annually attending Early Childhood Education Workshops.
· Adult/child ratio 1 to 9.
Cozy atmosphere with a wide variety of materials and equipment.
Creative art activities to help children capture moments of their lives.
Music appreciation and experience developed through the use of instruments, props, and songs.
· Table manners taught.
· Child friendly snacks.
· Fresh fruits and vegetables served.
· Children learn to eat a variety of new foods.
“Sharing is Caring”
· Full Day ()
· Extended childcare for ages 3 to 7 years
· Education in a safe, comfortable Christian environment
· Christian curriculum: including handwriting, phonics, reading readiness and math skills
· Socialization—children grow in the principle of self-discipline and respect for adults and others
· Encouragement in physical, emotional, and intellectual growth
· Professionally designed playground
· Field trips and guest speakers
Full Time Day Care Part Time Day Care
30 hrs./wk. $150.00 5 days/wk=15/hrs
35-40 hrs./wk. 180.00
45-50 hrs./wk. 200.00
Other times available:
or – M,W,F $60/wk
or – T, TH $40/wk